Loaner Car Agent
The Loaner Car Agent is responsible for ensuring all service customers needing a Loaner vehicle have one provided to them. He/She also is responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are efficient and convenient for each customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate customer in/out process with proper use agreement.
- Complete Loaner vehicle delivery to customer
- Validate customer credentials-driver’s license, credit card, etc…
- Coordinate Loaner vehicle flow process with Service Advisors
- Effectively communicate with the Reservations Dept, Advisors and Management of daily loaner count thruput.
- Track fleet mileage and ensure fleet mileage is spread evenly
- Use TSD software to maintain service loaner contracts.
- Follow up with Service Advisors to maintain a 2 day average service loaner cycle.
- Communicate usage requirements with third-party vendors if applicable.
- Create and monitor third-party contracts
- Inspect and ensure vehicles are clean inside and out
- Perform proper vehicle walk-around and document any damage in ATMS.
- Maintain the most current supply of rental agreement forms for daily use.
- Explain Loaner vehicle policy to customers at time agreement.
- Follow up with customers about damages or other charges.
- Maintain relationship with Hertz when loaner fleet is not available
- Update fleet in ATMS when adding/removing Loaner vehicles.
- Adjust expected returns and extensions