Loaner Car Agent
The Loaner Car Agent is responsible for ensuring all service customers needing a Loaner vehicle have one provided to them. He/She also is responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are efficient and convenient for each customer. He/She monitors and maintains the center’s Loaner fleet using ATMS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate customer in/out process with proper use agreement.
• Complete Loaner vehicle delivery to customer
• Validate customer credentials-driver’s license, credit card, etc…
• Coordinate Loaner vehicle flow process with Service Advisors
• Effectively communicate with the Reservations Dept, Advisors and Management of daily
loaner count thruput.
• Track fleet mileage and ensure fleet mileage is spread evenly
• Use TSD software to maintain service loaner contracts.
• Follow up with Service Advisors to maintain a 2 day average service loaner cycle.
• Communicate usage requirements with third-party vendors if applicable.
• Create and monitor third-party contracts
• Inspect and ensure vehicles are clean inside and out
• Perform proper vehicle walk-around and document any damage in ATMS.
• Maintain the most current supply of rental agreement forms for daily use.
• Explain Loaner vehicle policy to customers at time agreement.
• Follow up with customers about damages or other charges.
• Accomplishes all current and future tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
• Safeguard customer and Dealer information per established policy
• Adhere to work schedule and arrive at work as scheduled and be at your work station
productively engaged by the scheduled time.
• Exemplifies organizational culture and holds others in department accountable for doing
• Other related duties as may be assigned