Position: FILE CLERK
Reports To: Warranty Manager
The File Clerk is responsible for routine filing duties in accordance with established procedures,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurately and timely file all information received from the Service Office, or other
offices when requested.
• Reorganizing shelf space for file room accurately categorizing of files.
• Assisting co-workers with information and research requests.
• Assist with transporting boxed records to and from storage site.
• Accurately categorizing of all files.
• Accurately and timely complete all data entry requirements.
• Consistently update filing throughout the day and keep files organized according to
• All scanning must be done daily to keep scanning from falling behind.
• All folders are to be made as filing is completed. Once filing is acceptable, any folders
needed are to be done at this time.
• Separating paperwork (removing staples) will be done after all other tasks have been
• Assist office staff with unloading, moving and stocking supplies.
• Safeguard customer and Dealer information per established policy.
• Adhere to established dress code policy at all times.
• Accomplishes all current and future tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
• Adhere to work schedule and arrive at work before your scheduled start time and be
at your work station productively engaged by the scheduled time.
• Other related duties as may be assigned.